Utility Locator TrainingTuesday, January 15
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Bob Nighswonger Instructor, Utility Training Academy
- (Lunch will be on your own)
- Who Should Attend? Not only is this skills training workshop a great introductory session and a valuable career-building tool for the novice line locator, the workshop was designed to challenge and expand the knowledge base of even the most seasoned of pros of the art of underground line locating and marking.
- Classroom Training and Field Instruction: This two-fold training workshop begins with a live classroom training session with comprehensive animated slide presentations, lively discussions, and a supporting workbook loaded with reference materials and classroom activities. The classroom session is followed by a Hands-On instruction performed outdoors where a variety of conventional and not so conventional equipment is placed in the hands of the workshop participants in efforts to build “equipment friendly” users of line detection equipment.
- You may bring your own locating device or one will be provided.