Louisiana 811 Locator of the Year Award
ENTRY DEADLINE – December 28, 2018
Nominations are now being accepted for the Locator of the Year (LOY) Award! Excavators and member utilities, this is your chance to recognize a locator who has done an excellent job for you.
Tell us why your nominee is the best of the best! Simply complete a nomination form below and we’ll take care of the rest.
NOTE: Nominations must come from an excavator or member utility company that a locator has worked with.
Nominating someone from within your company will be allowed this year.
Locators must be employed by a Louisiana 811 member or contract locator and then meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years locating experience in Louisiana
- Must be in one of three LOY Award Classifications – Small (receive 4,999 locate tickets or less), Large (receive 5,000 locate tickets or more) and Contract company employees
- Must have been employed by a member company during 2018
- Must have completed the following number of locates – Small classification: 500 locates in 2018, Large classification: 5,000 locates in 2018 and Contractor: 5,000 locates in 2018
- Did not have any “At Fault” damages in 2018
- Had Zero Safety Violations in 2018
Eligibility criteria will be verified by locator’s supervisor.
(3 divisions: small member company, large member company and contract locator)
- Cash prizes
- Various promotional items
- Bragging rights and recognition through LA811 magazine, social media and newsletter. News releases across the state.
- Entrance for you and one guest to the Louisiana Damage Prevention Summit.
- Winners will also be featured in appropriate industry publications.
The Awards Ceremony is Wednesday, January 16, 2019 during lunch at the Summit, Louisiana’s annual damage prevention event for excavators, public works and other industry stakeholders.
Questions about the nomination process? Email Brent Saltzman at email@example.com or call 225-275-3700 extension 404.