Louisiana 811 Locator of the Year Award
ENTRY DEADLINE March 1, 2018
Nominations are now being accepted! Excavators and member utilities, this is your chance to recognize a locator who has done an excellent job for you.
Tell us why your nominee is the best of the best! Simply complete a nomination form below and we’ll take care of the rest.
NOTE: Nominations must come from an excavator or member utility company that a locator has worked with, not from the locator’s company. The intent of this program is to honor the great work locators have done in the field for their customers.
(3 divisions: small member company, large member company and contract locator)
- $250 cash
- LA811 ice chest, shirt and various promotional items
- Bragging rights and recognition through LA811 magazine, Facebook and newsletter. News releases across the state.
- Entrance for you and one guest to the Louisiana Damage Prevention Summit.
- Winners will also be featured in appropriate industry publications.
Locators must be employed by a Louisiana 811 member, contract locator or associate member and then meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years locating experience in Louisiana
- Zero at-fault damages for 90 days before the nomination
- Zero safety violations for 90 days before the nomination
- Established proactive working relationships in damage prevention
Eligibility criteria will be verified by locator’s supervisor.
The Awards Ceremony is Wednesday, March 21, 2018 during lunch at the Summit, Louisiana’s annual damage prevention event for excavators, public works and other industry stakeholders.
Questions about the nomination process? Email Brent Saltzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225-275-3700 extension 404.