Who attends the Summit?
- Excavators, locators, utility personnel including gas, water, electric and telecommunications
- Municipal and county personnel
- Regulatory agency personnel (both state and federal)
- Louisiana 811
- Individuals who are involved in installing or protecting underground utility lines
Why should you attend the Summit?
- Network with stakeholders from different industries to share perspectives
- Promote excavation safety and protection of our underground infrastructure
- Share information on industry trends and technologies
- Interact in expert led training sessions and workshops
- Keep up with changes to the Louisiana dig law that will impact you
Utility Locator TrainingTuesday, Jan. 15
- Utility Locator Training – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Bob Nighswonger, Utility Training Academy ($250) – Approved for 8 Credit hours for all water/wastewater operators
- Who Should Attend? Not only is this skills training workshop a great introductory session and a valuable career-building tool for the novice line locator, the workshop was designed to challenge and expand the knowledge base of even the most seasoned of pros of the art of underground line locating and marking.
- Classroom Training and Field Instruction: This two-fold training workshop begins with a live classroom training session with comprehensive animated slide presentations, lively discussions, and a supporting workbook loaded with reference materials and classroom activities. The classroom session is followed by a Hands-On instruction performed outdoors where a variety of conventional and not so conventional equipment is placed in the hands of the workshop participants in efforts to build “equipment friendly” users of line detection equipment.
- You may bring your own locating device or one will be provided. Lunch will be on your own.
Summit SessionsWednesday - Thursday
- 12 Credit hours APPROVED for all water/wastewater operators
- Use Discount Code: LADPS19
- Includes name badge for entry to receptions/meals and Exhibit Hall plus all Wed/Thurs sessions.
- All attendees are invited to Tuesday evening’s reception when the Exhibit Hall opens from 5:00 – 6:30 pm.
- ONE DAY PASSES Available – $225
- ATTENDEE FORM (PDF)
Group Ratesfor Attendees
Save up to 25%
- Includes name badge for entry to receiptions/meals and Exhibit Hall plus all sessions for Wed/Thurs
- Register three (3) attendees from same company and pay $660
- Register five (5) attendees from same company and pay $990 (Call 888-548-6363 to receive this offer)
- Tuesday Workshops will be additional cost.