Who attends the Summit?
- Excavators, locators, utility personnel including gas, water, electric and telecommunications
- Municipal and county personnel
- Regulatory agency personnel (both state and federal)
- Louisiana 811
- Individuals who are involved in installing or protecting underground utility lines
Why should you attend the Summit?
- Network with stakeholders from different industries to share perspectives
- Promote excavation safety and protection of our underground infrastructure
- Share information on industry trends and technologies
- Interact in expert led training sessions and workshops
- Keep up with changes to the Louisiana dig law that will impact you
Utility Locator TrainingTuesday, Jan. 15
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Lunch is not provided)
- Bob Nighswonger, Utility Training Academy – Instructor
- Participants may bring their own locating devices or one will be provided.
- See more details
Summit SessionsWednesday - Thursday
$299/use code LADPS18
- Credit hours approved for all water/wastewater operators – 21 hours available
- Includes name badge for entry to receptions/meals and Exhibit Hall plus all Tues/Wed sessions.
- All attendees are invited to Tuesday evening’s reception when the Exhibit Hall opens from 5:00 – 6:30 pm.
- ONE DAY PASSES Available – $225
- ATTENDEE FORM (PDF)
Group Ratesfor Attendees
Save up to 25%
- Includes name badge for entry to receiptions/meals and Exhibit Hall plus all sessions for Wed/Thurs
- Register three (3) attendees from same company and pay $660
- Register five (5) attendees from same company and pay $990 (Call 888-548-6363 to receive this offer)
- Tuesday Workshops will be additional cost.